Who we are
Collision Church was founded in December of 2016 with an emphasis on reaching people far from God. We are a witness to the collision in our own lives when our brokenness met the grace of God. Our worship style is progressive and our approach is practical.
Our goal is to break the stigma of "church" one relationship at a time.
We have something to offer to all ages. If you're looking for something "different" out of church, come check us out. YOU BELONG HERE.
Where we come from
Collision came into existence from a desire to reach people with the love of Jesus, regardless of their past or religious background. Our initial services were held at the home of our pastors and the usage of their 32X24 pole barn. A pole barn in December? Yeah, we were that crazy!
Where we're headed
We exist to bring broken people to a perfect God. When they unite, a COLLISION takes place that will change them for ETERNITY!
Our mission has and will continue to be just that. To help people understand they were created for more.
The bible is our ultimate authority and measuring stick, but these core values help shape who we are and intend to be as a church. Our goal is to stand together on these values, united in perfect harmony! Colossians 3:14
- Everything we do will prove Jesus is our focus (Colossians 3:17)
- If it can't be done with excellence, it can't be done (Colossians 3:24-25)
- We will do less with more (Matthew 25:23)
- We are a hospital, not a bed & breakfast (Luke 5:31)
- We will not be distracted by what does not match our mission (Hebrews 12:2)
- We will engage, not exist (Titus 3:14)
- Tradition will not dictate our direction (Mark 7:5-8, 13
- We are accountability partners, not just cheerleaders (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12, Proverbs 27:17)
- We will be intentional in everything we do
- This is an opportunity of a lifetime!!!